- spligitmoose: kiriamaya:the-real-seebs:"Monkey see, monkey do" factoid actually just statistical error....
"Monkey see, monkey do" factoid actually just statistical error. Curious Georg, who lives in children’s books and imitates over 10,000 actions each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted.
- Katie Temby: Photo
- John Green's tumblr: edwardspoonhands:tumblingdoe:wheezytumblr:I’ve been so...
I’ve been so friggin busy all day shooting my short film that I didn’t even get a chance to post this video on Tumblr yet. It’s pretty much everywhere else at this point, but what the hey. I’ll post it here, too, in case some of you tumblrers haven’t seen it yet.
Now my face is wet.
I somehow wouldn’t expect anything less epic from Craig…and yet still…I am astounded…and SO HAPPY.
EPIC. (I kind of knew this was going to happen, but I had no idea it would be so epic.)
- OLANROGERS: Lost Keys
- Boing Boing: Band class covers "Killing In The Name"
High school (?) band rages against the machine. (via Devour)
- Boing Boing: Video: High-fiving people hailing cabs
This fellow (mostly) delights New Yorkers by high-fiving them as they hail taxis.
If you’ve ever wondered what the world would look like as a Death Star, wonder no more. Seattle-based digital artist Eleanor Lutz has tapped into her love of science fiction and computer games to redesign the globe as a monochromatic one, covered in grid lines and pockmarked with bright dots. The result turns our lovely […]- Nerdist: Explore the Death Star Version of Earth With This Interactive Map
- It's showtime.: ladyleigh89:Kumail Nanjiani - Beta Male
Kumail Nanjiani - Beta Male
I’m usually not a fan of the oxford comma but this is one of the most convincing examples of good use-cases I’ve seen.
Fuck me, this is so goddamn beautiful.
Is it bad that I immediately go to a place of wanting to use this for a roleplaying system? Something similar to Avatar or other elemental based systems/worlds?
The 5 things you do in English that you might not know have actual, technical names:- so long as it's words: The 5 things you do in English that you might not know have actual, technical namesAnd so, it’s happened. It happened to?The Huffington Post. It happened to?The Guardian. And now it’s happened to us, too. Oh, how the mighty (!) have fallen. It was?always going to happen, really, …
A new blog post! On funky quirks of the English language you may well do on a daily basis, but may not know have names, structure and really cool explanations!
- Musings of a Vurms: Photo
This is one of my wallpapers
- Does it have a name yet?: theartofanimation:Riccardo Zema
So excited to see this finished! Beautiful gif set, BlackwoolHoliday
- Musings of a Vurms: unclefather:A bee can become drunk from fermented nectar and other bees will punish it by chewing...
A bee can become drunk from fermented nectar and other bees will punish it by chewing off its legs.
"Hey, Pete is drunk again lets chew his legs off"
- Musings of a Vurms: note-a-bear:kaalashnikov:cracked:Dark Ages, Schmark Ages....
Dark Ages, Schmark Ages. The De-Textbook cuts through that and so much more fake-fact bullshit.
cloudy with a chance of witch burning
your periodic reminder that a good chunk of Europe basically shat the bed for a few centuries while everyone else kinda did their thing.
This is amazing.
- Hank's Tumblr: businesseswithmemefonts:This is a god damn front for something...
This is a god damn front for something I’m sure of it
They sell pets for your car.
- Restless Thoughts: canadiankazz:thebest-memes:"No matter how bad you fuck up at...
"No matter how bad you fuck up at work, you didn’t fucked up this bad"