- Restless Thoughts: lipslikemarilyn:orima-kazooie:mister-smalls:outerheavenuprising:do you think like 600 years...
do you think like 600 years ago book nerds got real mad when the printing press was invented because filthy casuals could get books without having to copy them out themselves
Actually yes they did
and there were certain ancient Greeks who were angry when?writing?was invented, because it meant that literature was more accessible to the filthy casual masses
true shit, people
People never change do they
we got taller
- Sam Morris: sowwy:I look cute right now my camera just doesn’t understand
I look cute right now my camera just doesn’t understand
- spligitmoose: knifeandlighter:trashbagtricks:jerfreyy:Kim Jong Un Would...
so fucking moving
and people have the nerve to reblog that evil cocksucker.
- spligitmoose: archatlas:Soviet Bus Stops Christopher Herwig
Soviet Bus Stops Christopher Herwig
- It's showtime.: So I was playing Thomas Was Alone when this happened. (cropped...
So I was playing Thomas Was Alone when this happened. (cropped so the text is easier to read.)
- Katie Temby: syntheticbaeddel:"space lesbians" is both my aesthetic and my idealogy
"space lesbians" is both my aesthetic and my idealogy?
- It's showtime.: Photo
- spligitmoose: laurenloverblog:Avatar the Last Airbender Design Sheets
Avatar the Last Airbender Design Sheets
- MtF-Yeah: sosuperawesome:Galaxy Wrapping Paper by NormansPrintery on...
Galaxy Wrapping Paper by NormansPrintery on Etsy
- Michael Aranda: Snowducks
- Musings of a Vurms: tamorapierce:The cats were the first to love cherry blossom...
The cats were the first to love cherry blossom season
Is fanguying a thing now? What’s wrong with fanboy? Or fangirling as a man?
- thisismewhoeverthatis: I have really awful dysphoria and I’m crying ...
I have really awful dysphoria and I’m crying and whining like I haven’t since I was younger. I don’t understand being trans I don’t understand my body I just want to not feel this pain it makes me want to vomit my body is so weird and I don’t get it but I’m also scared that maybe I’m just a stupid cis man who convinced himself of this.
I’m not a man I don’t want to be a man I hate my body I hate it it makes no sense. I’m not a man i’m not i’m not fuck fuck fuck why did i have to pretend i’m a woman damnit fuck why does this suck I don’t get it things don’t make sense
Too Many Dukes will spoil the #Coup
“When it hit above 43 degrees celsius in Sydney, weird things started happening. And by weird, I mean that bats. Just. Die. They can’t regulate their heat anymore. They just fall down and die. Loads of them. Birds stop singing, because it’s too hot to sing.?- spligitmoose: "When it hit above 43 degrees celsius in Sydney, weird things started happening. And by weird, I mean..."
The world just goes quiet.
And there’s me, standing there, thinking: well, more people need to know about this. There’s the abstract effect of climate change, but there’s that back of the neck chill, that absolute atavistic *fear* that something has gone terribly, terribly wrong when *the birds don’t sing anymore*.
That’s what climate change is. Yes, yes, sea levels rising, increased instability due to food security and everything else.
But it’s going to get too hot for the birds to sing.
That should scare the fuck out of you.?”
- Dan Hon (via worsethandetroit)
- Restless Thoughts: A man feeding swans and ducks from a snowy river bank in...
A man feeding swans and ducks from a snowy river bank in Krakow
the contrast is insane
relevant to my interests
- Restless Thoughts: megsb12313:Tumblr Gets Deep (x)So hilarious I love these
Tumblr Gets Deep (x)
So hilarious I love these